2011년 9월 23일 금요일

My life as a game - The Moon Assignment

Popular games, such as, Maple story, Crazy arcade, Facebook Tetris and Starcraft make people addicted to the virtual reality and keep thinking of the game’s scenario. Some challenging games provoke questions like how to get to the next level or how to make a better character. People enjoy those strives to get the answers and when they accomplish, people feel pleasure overflowing their emotion. That joy is the core charm of games and that is also why I am addicted to my game, my life. So let me introduce my game and share the game with you.

           The genre of my game is adventure: A heated competition that is woven of people’s hearts, which are sorrowfully weak and brittle. A large number of characters pour all the focus to the competition not to spin out of the society. I have engaged in the competition, the adventure too. But I play my game in a different way in which I try to be myself and explore through the risks. It’s a harsh and somewhat pitiful adventure that most people seem to miss the most important things, that is, unseen. But I know how beautiful my adventure is when figure out people who try to keep every moment as steady as a rocking horse, as subtle as a bruise whether the moment is sad or lovely.

           The map of my game is ‘meeting’; encountering people. I love to get to know people’s lives. There’s no one who doesn’t deserve love when you dive into their lives. When I get acquainted with a new person, I always feel like the meeting was destined like a miracle. I appreciate every meeting, every people I know. All the lives are getting involved like a skein of thread in a small world to create bigger world. I love this map so much and I wish to keep on meeting new people making each of them special as steady as a rocking horse, as subtle as a bruise.  

           The magical skill in my game is love. I collect powers by the damages of love. The skill of love is weird. It makes my adventure heavier but more valuable. The skill of love is neither weak nor strong; rather, a power that has transcended any other skills in a way people can’t recognize. The impact of this skill is strong, though. If I use this skill, I feel the happiness pumping up in a small pond somewhere in my heart. This skill turns me into a lonely leaf of autumn and sometimes the prettiest twinkle of dews. Love each love existing in every moment and seize them as steady as a rocking horse, as subtle as a bruise.

           As I have introduced, my game is exciting and enjoyable including the aspects of sadness and harshness. At times, people playing the game get downhearted and wishes to give up and ‘game over’. However, there’s no end point to my game; no boss, no last level, no last quest. People keep asking how to get to the next level or how to make a better character. There’s no royal road or guide book in my game. I would advise them to face the adventure, to love meeting people and to love everything deeply. This game could never get finished without tears. Ironically, the tears make this game beautiful. Enjoy the game and yourself being as steady as a rocking horse, as subtle as a bruise.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기